Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 13, 2006

Sick

This past Saturday and Sunday Brandon and I were down and out. Yesterday we had plans for lunch with my parents and had everything ready when I woke up pretty sick too. So... Grandpa was more than willing to come pick up Aleeza and she spent Sunday and Sunday night with them. Thanks so much!!! This was so nice for Brandon and I to be able to sleep whenever and just lay around. More baby would have been bored out of her mnd had she been here. Thankfully she has not gotten sick yet so that is good. I am feeling tons better but Brandon is still not back to normal yet. He is still feeling aching and feverish. Pray he will get better soon.

Also please pray for my Uncle Ernest. He is having some serious hip surgery today. Pray that everything will go smoothly and there will be no complications. We love you!

No comments: