Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 29, 2006

The Korker Bows...




Finally, they are all done... As many of you know I have been working day and night for the past month to make 600 korkers for Strausburg.. Thanks to Laura, Lydia and Joy Keck for helping me we finally got them done... Well Tuesday and Wednesday a man who shall be left nameless because he doesn't want anyone to know how well he is at cutting and fray checking spent over 20 hours with me to get these bows done by 9:30 on Thursday morning. Now this man is one I love very much.. he shall be left nameless but he is a great father and husband.. :) We finally wrapped them all up.. I must say I was glad to see them go.. Here a few shots.. please remember that this is only about 450 because I had already turned in about 150...

1 comment:

The Barkers said...

Unbelievable! I'm so happy for you that you have this account with Strasburg!