Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Day out with Mommy


Today, I was on a mission to find a Easter dress. Some of you have already heard my saga..

Last year at the end of the season I bought Aleeza the most beautiful dress for this Easter.. mind you I bought it on sale but it was not a cheap dress to begin with. I have been waiting for a year for her to wear this... well Sunday night I decided to try it on.... well, it is way too big.. I cried.. really I did. I couldn't believe it. So today... I went out and found her another Easter dress, one that will fit. It is really beautiful.. of course it is smocked and she will be wearing a Korker.. :)

Well, I heard that George's Club ( the mini train) was today but needless to say it was opening day so we just visited with old friends from the Recreation district and went to the park. Aleeza loves the swings.. :)

No comments: