Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 21, 2007

Truly Amazing..

Isn't it truly amazing to be able to lay your head down at night and know that you are safely dwelling wiht the Lord and that the Lord will take care of you. It is amazing to me how much the Lord has done for us. I was up at the Greer Municipal Court house today taking care of "fun buisness". The Lord allowed a man to walk in. My heart truly went out to him when I saw him. He as poor looking, and obviously was having trouble paying his rent to his land lords. They had taken out a judgement against him. I am sure that there were both sides to the story but all I heard was his. It was so sad to me to think that it is only by the grace of God that that was not Brandon standing there or me for that matter. Brandon will be rejoicing in the Lord this coming December. It marks the five year anniversary of when the Lord miraculous saved Him. It is truly amazing to me how the Lord can snatch some poor soul up and save them. All I could do was pray for that man today and truly my heart went out to him. We have so much to be thankful for and can rest in our Lord that He will take care of our every needs. What an amazing church we go to to hear the gospel preached every Sunday and to know that the words we hear are not fake but true words from the Scripture. God is truly amazing.

No comments: