Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 03, 2007

Much to be Thankful for....

Eating up....:)
Papa and his girls

Yum Yum


Our table before we "dug" in.



Aleeza helping me prepare the Thanksgiving meal!




This holiday season we have so much to be thankful for. I have a wonderful husband who provides so well for this family. He works so hard to make ends meet. He is amazing! I have two wonderful daughters who bring joy to my life every day. Most importantly to me is my salvation. How I have been reminded of this time and time again over the past few months. The messages at church have been so convicting and directed directly at me. The Lord is SO GOOD to us. We can't complain about anything, although at times we feel like it, we have nothing to complain about! Thanksgiving day was spent with my parents and our good friends the Evans. We had a wonderful time together. The food was great!!! Many leftovers!

No comments: