Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 08, 2009

Cinderella!!!

Aleeza did get her dream come true when Nana bought us Cinderella tickets....I have never seen a child's eyes light up as much as hers did that night. She was thrilled beyond words. We went out on a girl's night just Nana, Aleeza and I. Out to eat first, then to see Cinderella then we ended it with a tradition that my parents did when I was little- after a performance we would go to the donut store and treat ourselves. So Aleeza and I did just that!! The play was amazing and the cast did a fabulous job!! Cinderella even went to Aleeza's future school- Bob Jones. Thanks Nana for a very memorable evening!! And thanks to Papa for picking Aleeza some gorgeous flowers to have on her first night out with the girls!!


































































No comments: