Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Crazy cat

And the crazy cat is at it again....:) well, a little about what as been going on...my two little babies had their birthdays...turned 1 and 2...Aleeza is turning 4 this Sunday...we are having a combined party on Friday night. Aleeza was accepted to BJ...yeah!! She passed with flying colors. The lady who tested her said she has not tested a three year old in a long time with her skills. She seems to be very advanced..so thumbs up to mommy and daddy and nana and papa because they help her a lot when she is over there also!! I go accepted to Upstate USC and I am getting my teaching certificate. There are some other changes that I will not go into right now..but we are very excited!!!

Well, I am having another childrens consignment sale!! yeah!! I am very excited.

Here is the site http://www.herewegrowagainchildrensconsignment.blogspot.com

Well, other than the normal not much else going on today..notice I say today..not the rest of the month but just today.

1 comment:

sumlinkiddos said...

Yeah!!! I was convinced you would make a GREAT teacher!

Love, Laura S.