Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 26, 2006

one of my favorite pictures of the month.. ok two or three of them

This is a picture of Lianna, Landon and Zachary hiking Table Rock. When Brandon's Parents were down they hiked to the top, Mom, dad, brandon, Aunt Colleen and these three. I volunteered to stay with the cousins, neice and Aleeza.... we had fun.... At times I think we might have had more fun than these guys. We rode the George at the Pavilion the mini train, went to the playground and to Mcdonalds and went swimming.. we have fun. I had my hands full with the twin boys, who are 6 , Kyla -4, Kenzie- 5 and Aleeza-1. It was great!!!


My smiling beauty with clips- Thanks to Auntie Bon Bon for these.. we love them.

Daddy showing Aleeza the horses. Fun fun.. we had a family reunion a few weeks ago and this is what Aleeza was most interested in the whole time. :) Their conversation went something like this" hey Aleeza I want one of these, let's go ask mommy want she thinks?" "great daddy she will say yes if I ask her"....... mommy said not this year maybe next year!

No comments: