Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A long updated blog



For those of you who can tell what time I am posting this blog yes it is 5:45 in the morning. Sleep is starting to become more rare and much more difficult these days. I fall asleep fine but around 3 in the morning the baby gets very active and has fun trying to get mommy up. Everything is going great with this pregnancy. I have officially decided not to even schedule a c-section but just to try a VBAC. If you think, please pray that everything will go fine. I do not want another c-section. Yesterday's appointment was encouraging since last month the scales were not friendly to me, I told the nurse it was what I was wearing. Really it was. Because yesterday I lost a pound. I wore very light clothing. :)
Our trip to Florida was wondeful. Brandon was able to make many great contacts with some people here in our area and we came back to our plate full of work yet again. The work keeps coming. Brandon is signing another custom home contract today. This will make number 2 for this year and there are three more in the works that will hopefully happen in the next few weeks. The Lord is good. We just keep living and trusting Him day by day and He always brings it in right when we need it. Our most recent addition to the three buisnesses is all new attire for the guys. They look pretty sharp. Black was starting to get old so we kicked it up a notch. I don't have any picture but there should be some updated ones on the website soon. At the convention we walked over 11 miles just to see all the vendors. Quite the task for a pregnant women! :) Maybe that is why I shed a pound. :) The displays were amazing.
While we were there we treated this trip as a early anniversary trip for us and did have some fun outside of the convention. We went to universal studios one day which was very fun trying to decide which rides it is ok for pregnant women to ride. We also were able to see the light show at MGM on Tuesday night. Quite the show!
We had a very good time but were very ready to come back and get back to work and routine and most importantly to see Aleeza. Wow 9 nights with out her! that was a long time but the Lord was good in taking care of her and giving her a good time with my friend Cindy and her family and of course Nana( which she is saying now) and Papi( sounds like it sometimes)
She grew up quite a bit while we were gone. She is repeating a lot of words and has definetely done some changing. She is still so sweet and loves her daddy and mommy to death. I am afraid she thinks I am going somewhere though because we have had a hard time of me leaving a room and she just starts yelling" mommy, mommy" then when she sees me she is fine. Same with Daddy. I think it will just take some time for her to know we are not going anywhere anytime soon. Her latest hobby has been trying on every single pair of shoes that she owns and she does have quite a few. "shoes, shoes, on" It is reallycute!
Last night we went out to Moes' for supper because our house was being touched up by the painters and the kitchen was a mess. They were still working around 6 so we went out. Aleeza was sitting next to Brandon and I made the comment" we are making a mess". She looked right at Brandon and I and said " making a mess". I know our eyes popped out of our heads. We were like say it again.. and of course nothing.

No comments: