Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 16, 2007

"Potty, Potty"

For the past few days Aleeza has been obsessed with sitting on the potty. I was wondering why? but I think we might almost be ready. I on the other hand am not ready for this.. that means my baby girl is growing up. Well today she ran up to me and was like "potty, mommy, potty" I said do you have to go and she said " yes!" So I followed her in there and she put her seat up on the toilet and went potty!!! Brandon was home and we were both floored. He told her she deserved a big treat so she got a sucker.. ( of course loved every bit of it). It has not happened again today but we are going to try after nap time. She is quite the character. Never really sure what she is going to do, but that is what makes it fun! She is such a joy!

No comments: