Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Then back to reality.....

Brandon did return to us safely and we are so happy for that. After returning we were able to talk again but how much we have to be thankful for, but then again how much we would have to be thankful for even if we had nothing. We would still have our Lord and our family and what more do we need? We both have been to PNG once and he has been twice since then and everytime it just amazes us at how these people literally have nothing except what they carrry in a little pouch around their neck and the thatch roof they live underneath and how thankful they are. Amazing. The Lord was truly good while Brandon was gone. We were able to get lots done and the girls and I had a nice safe time. He is back to reality now. There are some new possibilities opening up for him and the buisness everywhere right now we are just seeking the Lord's face as to what He will have for our lives. In the mean time we are still busy with the buisness, making bows, (well I am) raising the girls and getting ready for girl number 3 in about 6 weeks. Wow!!! We both can't believe it. We are still doing the Dave Ramsey stuff as many of you know. I was so proud the other day when I was in Target and had my three seperate transactions because the money was coming out of three seperate envelopes and the man checking me out said you must doing the Dave Ramsey book. I gave him a big smile and said YES. Usually the cashiers just sort of roll their eyes when I am checking out one thing at a time. I just keep telling myself, who is saving the money here. :) Everything else is good and we trust that all of you are doing well also!

No comments: