Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 18, 2008

Bloggin....again...







Yeah yeah yeah... I know you all are sick and tired of looking at the chicken post so here are some new ones... yes life is crazy with three... yes I don't recommend 12 months apart, yes I love them and would not trade it though for anything... We are doing well. Brandon has some work that is coming through. We are very thankful for some recent contacts for building houses. We have actually had two in the past week. Brandon is getting his commercial license next week which we are excited about. That will open up a whole new avenue for him. He is excited about doing his first commercial job in the next month or so. A new office building for a local landscaping company. We are open to all new things right now. Brandon and I are both looking into new things for our lives.. as if three kids weren't enough.....I have started watching a little boy and he is super sweet!! He is three so Aleeza and him are really clicking. Livvy is still just trying to figure out where she fits in and of course Maddie doesn't care.. as long as she eats and sleeps she is fine! Also, you all can be praying. Brandon is thinking about taking a few classes here and there and getting his degree in Construction Science! He is pretty pumped about that... there is a local college( shall be left unnamed...but would be quite the working of the Lord if Brandon went back there and taught...) but they are looking for some teachers for their construction department! He is ready to start tomorrow... Also pray for me.. I have applied for the PACE program through the state of South Carolina to teach Emotionally Disabled children in the public school system. I thought it was a three year process but come to find out you just apply and they have accepted all my test scores from 6 years ago when I was an education major. There are a few classes to take and obviously I am not interested in teaching right now but in the future. So that is what is new with Brandon and I. The girls... well they are growing growing growing.. Aleezas' latest... is " my back is really killing me.." , she is learning all the days of the week and can count to 20 now... she is starting to be able to sound out words...other famous quotes..Brandon said that something was bothering him...so Aleeza said, " throw it in the trash can then..." well... she is quite the little missy. Livvy.. well she is still eating... eating... eating... I have to cut her off.. but she is still only in the 50th percentale for her weight.. go figure. She moves a lot though. Maddie is so cute!! She is laughing so much and grins from ear to ear. What a blessing they are!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Yea!! Glad to see you back again. I know I teased you about having the "free chicken" post up for so long, but I really do understand. With my 4 kids, I'm not much better at my blog as you have witnessed yourself. :o)

And, even though we chat at church, it is still nice to see your new blog entries. So, welcome back!!

Ellen said...

Yea!! Glad to see you back again. I know I teased you about having the "free chicken" post up for so long, but I really do understand. With my 4 kids, I'm not much better at my blog as you have witnessed yourself. :o)

And, even though we chat at church, it is still nice to see your new blog entries. So, welcome back!!