Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 22, 2008

Ok it is official.....I am selling Avon! :)

First I have to say that Auntie Bonnie will probably get the biggest kick out of this... I don't know why but I just think she will!
Ok besides, taking care of my own three girls and one new boy that I am watching, and applying for my teaching certificate and possibly starting classes next semester, applying for the PACE program through the state of South Carolina oh yeah and running my husbands' accounting stuff on the side..... I am selling AVON! yeah yeah...laugh laugh laugh..never thought you'd see me doing this huh? Well I didn't either, until I checked out their website and was like I can do this... I can't sell stuff to people face to face but I can sure sell on line and come up with a website... so check it out. Don't buy from me if you already buy from some one else,but do check out all the kids' stuff. They have some really cute kids' things that I am going to get. They have tons of stuff... not just make-up! But if you do want to order something.. go for it!

2 comments:

The Abbotts said...

wow...you sure are a busy woman. i wish i had half of your ambition!

Ellen said...

Are you crazy??? :o) Well, more power to you. I get tired just thinking about adding that to an already way too busy schedule. I hope it goes well for you!