Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 13, 2006

My new friends!!!



Yesterday Aunt Judy brought two of her grand daughters over. We had a grand time playing. Natalie and Claire are my new best friends. I enjoyed playing with them. Thanks for coming over girls!!!
We had an enjoyable evening at NBS last night. We are still having a good week. Tonight I will be speaking to the 2nd graders about PNG. That should be fun.
Aleeza recieved her first balloon last night. We stopped by a Mexican rest. on the way to NBS and our waiter gave her a big red balloon. She thought it was great. I was worried about it popping and scaring her but after NBS we got back in the van it was practically "dead" so I threw it away when we got home. Thankfully she is too young too remember.

No comments: