Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Wow already first day of July

First, I hope Aunt Susan gets to view this picture soon. Aleeza still loves her chair and frequents it quite often. Today I found her just sitting in it rocking back and forth talking to herself... hhmm... oh well, she was having fun.









Where has June gone? I can't believe it is already July. Hope everyone is gearing up for a big fourth of July. We have so much to be thankful for living in our free country. Today has been a fun day for Aleeza and I. Seems she is pretty worn out though. She got up at 7 and we headed straight out for Panera Bread then to hit some yard sales. I found some good deals so that was nice. When we got back home we played in the pool for a while. She really seemed to have a great time. At first she was not sure about it so I had to get in with her. That really helped her to enjoy it more. She is such a ham!! Brandon is busy working at Hartwell again. They are almost done framing it then off to sheetrock and other things. We are still hoping to have it done by August as I am sure the Lehrs are too. (this is the family having the house built)
Well, I hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments: