Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 04, 2006

Busy busy week

I know it has been a while since I posted anything but it is has been so so busy around here. Last weekend I hosted a baby shower for NS. We had a good time. It was nice to see how much the Lord provided. This week I was getting ready for the switch a roos consignment sale. What a fun fun time. I went at 4 last night to get in line. Some of the ladies had been there since 3. Wow. I was able to get the two things for Aleeza that I had seen the day before when I volunteered plus few more iteams.. :) Today I was there all day and had booth sat up and sold my bows. That was fun. I have never really done anything like that before. I was making them on demand and selling the ones I had already made. The Lord was good and I sold a lot. You are wondering how I did all of this with Aleeza. Well, she was with Grandma and Grandpa a lot the past few days. She had a great time with them. They just got back from hiking the Grand Canyon so they were excited about spending time with her. She has been walking a lot more. She looks so cute.
Brandon almost broke his foot this week. The doctore said that it will take as long to heal as a broken foot. He hit it with a sledge hammer while taking up some hard wood floors. He seems to be doing better now so that is good. Well, I better run for now. Hope every one is well.

No comments: