Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 28, 2006

Our Trip!!




Wow... where to start. Well the beginning is always the best. We left last Thursday evening around 10:30 and arrived in Ny city around 10 in the morning. We got all checked in to our hotel and headed off to Memorial Baptist for the rehearsal dinner and to get ready for the wedding. Everything went well driving to Brooklyn. We didn't get lost and found the church fairly easily. After getting there we headed off to get some good old NY style pizza. YUM YUM. We had the dinner that night and the Keck/Bickel wedding the next day. During the wedding we thought Brandon was going to put on a show for us. The church is really old and they have no air. He almost fainted but held on to the end. He was sweating so bad but did well at covering up his dizziness. Here are the happy couple and happily married. Congrats David and Joy! Here are some pictures from our trip up to Brooklyn. Laura K. was able to ride with us... this is her getting some shut eye.. :) And the famous picture of what the groomesmen did to Mr. David's car... it was pay back time from our wedding. :) And one last picture... thanks to Aunt Bonnie for my gorgeous dress... I love it. Please notice the korker bow in her hair. These will be for sale soon... created by me on www.bowsforbestfriends.com
Yeah!!!

2 comments:

Mom25Munchkins said...

It's about time I see Mama in some of these pictures!:) I looked at your bow site too; very exciting!

The LaVigne Family said...

Hey! Sounds like you had a wonderful time! I would have to agree that I was glad to see a pic of you! That was my dad's biggest complaint about my blog...no pics of me. Anyway Aleeza is just such a doll! Love you and talk to you later!