Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 12, 2007

Giving to Goodwill

Ever given items to Goodwill and feel like you are putting out the worker there. I did today. The lady was very rude to me like I was putting her out by donating stuff to them. First I wasn't able to carry the things back as far as she wanted, because hello... clearly expecting a baby. She was pretty put out by that. And then at the end of everything she says to me, " are you almost done" I said," yes maam" and she says" well finally". If I was not pregnant and feeling like I could give birth at any minute I would have taken everything back. This is the third time I have been to this drop off and felt like I was putting them out. Oh well... what do you do.. don't go back to that drop off. :)

No comments: