Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

loving the weather

Aleeza and I enjoyed lunch outside today. Although I am really not sure how much eating she got done.. :) she loves to be outside. The weather is absolutely perfect here. ( word to all my friends that I have been trying to get to move here.. Auntie Bonnie.. it is well worth it.. ) :) She has been picking the wildflowers and saying "flower for mama and flower for daddy" it is really cute. She is growing up so fast. I can't believe she is almost two. Time flies. Yesterday's doctors appt. was good. Everything is right one. Still hoping for a couple of weeks early so that Brandon and I can make it to Kirsten's ( his sister ) wedding. We shall see. Everything else is good! Blood, weight gain.. right one. That is great news! I just wish they would say oh opps you are coming early. :) I have not been sleeping well at night and that is not a good sign since I still have 9 more weeks to go. Oh well, if I am tired enough I suppose I will sleep. Have a great day everyone.

No comments: