Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Morning out


Aleeza and I had a fun morning out this morning. I took her shopping.. of course she wanted to go.. she is so into looking at shoes especially.. :) She is my little diva.. :) We went to Chick fil a for lunch. It is so fun to see her interacting with other kids. We have the Cheatham kids this weekend.. :) I can't wait. I hear her saying Robert , Beatrice and Eleanors names.. she says,

Ra Ra , Bea, and Baby ( for Eleanor). We are working on saying the name not just baby. Fun fun.
This is Aleeza enjoying her "new" toy. I got it down last week for Adyrianna but it seems to be bringing back memories for her. :) she will climb in it and turn it on and just sit there. of course there is a mirror on it so I am sure she is doing some staring in that. :)

Her two year old molers are finally cutting through. She has been in a much better mood this week. Hope all is well with everyone.

1 comment:

Tfipps said...

Hey! I've added your link to my blog links now. That is so awesome about your bow business! I was selling a few on E-Bay for awhile. They're a hot commodity on E-Bay! I look forward to keeping up with you and your cute kids through the blogging world as well now!