Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Aleeza's new baby doll....why you might ask?? Read on...


On Thursday I bought Aleeza a new baby doll. Why you might ask? Well, she doesn't have one and for those of you who don't know she will need to get used to being around another baby come May 18th ( or there abouts). Yes, I am expecting. We are so EXCITED!!! The Lord has given me a good pregnancy so far. I am 7 weeks along and feeling great! Please pray that everything will continue to go well and the Lord will keep the baby healthy. Aleeza is very good with her baby doll so hopefully that is a good sign. We are very thankfull the Lord has blessed us with another child. We are excited about raising our children and seeing them get saved at a early age! Thanks for your prayers!
( In the picture Aleeza is feeding the baby a bottle :)

3 comments:

Mom25Munchkins said...

Congratulations!!!:) That's so awesome! God is good.

The LaVigne Family said...

Oh my goodness Ash! I am so happy for you both! Many congratulations! I thought having one child was wonderful and I am finding the blessings are now doubled, as is the work he he he, but it is definitely worth it! I can't wait to see you! We are supposed to be coming down in a couple of weeks so we should all get together then! Ethan would like to have a chat with Brandon about the building economy down there, we are back to looking at moving down there now, but we can talk about that later. Love you bunches and I will be praying for you.
Aly

Adrianna said...

awwww, congrats! what a cute way to tell the world ;-)

we're looking into getting our girls baby dolls, too. but only because i think it would be cute! no news to tell here!!!

~andi