Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Bows for Best Friends!

Check out adorable Aleeza oh yes and the adorable korkers that are now listed on www.bowsforbestfriends.com. If you go the site click on Shop and go down to Korkers. As many of you know I have enjoyed making Aleeza bows for 15 montsh now.. :) Yes this is Aleeza posing oh so nicely with her korkers in her hair. A few months ago I got involved in making the korker bows and now Jessica has listed them on her site. What an exciting time for us! I am thrilled beyond words to see how they go over. All the korkers will be made by me so if you have a little girl be sure to order some!! :) They are really cute and go with any outfit. It is so much fun to mix and match all the ribbon. I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: