Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 11, 2006

Sunday- loving your husband!

Just wanted to type a few things about Sunday. What a wonderful day we had. My mom taught Sunday School yesterday morning on wives loving your husbands. What a great lesson. She did such a good job and the Lord really used her in speaking in my own life about loving Brandon more and more everyday. We get so wrapped up in this world we forget how good the Lord has been to us. Brandon and I were just discussing the other day some issues that we are having with our yard and a few surronding people around us. Anyway the point Brandon made was we should be thankful that we even have a right in this country to protect our own yard. The fact is we should be thankful we have a yard period. Brandon so graciously pointed that out to me and we both are having a different outlook on things that are going on around us. Mom said we should praise our husbands in public... if we won't then who will? I feel as though at this time in our life the Lord has really been trying to teach Brandon and I some very major lessons. We have not learned them yet and He is still teaching us. The past few weeks have been very tiring on Brandon. He has a house at Lake Hartwell he is trying to finish up, he has a house here in Greenville he is getting started, his grading and landscaping buisness has just taken off the past few weeks and of course he has his family he is caring for. ( and oh he cares for us so well) I just want to publically thank the Lord for saving Brandon almost 5 years ago. That was miracle in and of it self! The Lord has brought him so far and we are so excited to see what the Lord has in store for us. Brandon is a extremely hard worker! He just won't give up! The Lord has really instilled in him a hard work ethic.. ( that is why he is hoping to have son so that he can teach him how to work hard and do your best for the Lord, not that he is not going to teach Aleeza how to work but it is different with your son.) Brandon is the love of my life and the Lord could not have possibly blessed me with a more suitable husband for me. He provides, protects and most importantly leads our family in a godly manner. The past few weeks I have realized more and more everyday how very blessed I am to have such a loving and forgiving husband. We teach Children's Church on Sunday evenings and what a joy it was for me last night to sit there and watch Brandon teach the 3 and 4 year olds and picture where he was 5 years ago and where he is now. That is only by the grace of God! I love you so much! The Lord is so good to us....

No comments: