Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 11, 2006

Few more days in the week!

The rest of the week went something like this... Brandon and I have joined a local gym so we have been working out together everyday. It is so nice. Oh yes just for your FYI... Tai Chi is not like tae bo or really anything I have ever done before. I was looking to work out. It should have been a clue when I went to class and the first thing you do is take off your shoes and get comfortable. Ok when I work out I don't go barefoot. The other clue should have been the age group that was in the class.... At my ripe age of 27 I was by far the youngest... needless to say I had to work extra hard the next day to make up for the lack of "workout " I had... So anyway it is not for me. Might be for some of you, but not for me!! Aleeza had her 15 month check up on Thursday. She is doing great. She is right at 22 lbs and still 25 percent in her height.. oh well, that is to be expected. On Friday we went to breakfast, to Kid's planet and to a consignment sell with my good friend Cindy and her three kids. It was the first time Aleeza had been to the park since she started walking. She had a blast. We had a good time with Cindy and the kids too. Aleeza loves being around them. Friday night we went to a short soccer game on campus... of course Phi Beta game. Aleeza jumped right in on the cheering and crowd entertaining. She was quite the little crowd pleaser. On Saturday we had some of Devon's friends over for a cookout. Aleeza is having a blast with her uncle Devon. She absolutely loves when he comes home.
Note: notice Aleeza's blue and orange korkers...Check out www.bowsforbestfriends.com to see my korker bows featured on the site and check out the cute picture of Aleeza!

No comments: