Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 18, 2007

Chocolate Milk, white shirt and Mc Donalds


Today was the waiting game for me.. :) So Aleeza and I have tried to stay busy all day.. I took her to Mc Donalds' for lunch and let her play on the playground for about an hour. She loves other kids and loves to play with them. Well.... right after she started eating her lunch.. I am still not sure what happened but she was drinking her chocolate milk and next thing I know the choc. milk is on the ground and she is on the ground, on her back drenched in milk, all in her hair all over her face and on her white Gap shirt.. Nice.. nice... We had already lost the skirt this morning due to Brandon finding her in the bath tub with the water running saying " look Daddy, water on.. water on.. " SO.. I let her play with a chocolate stained back and sticky hair and she had a blast. She especially enjoyed the fact that she got to take a bath in the middle of the day when we got home. What a sweetie.. :) Well, we are still waiting.. :)

No comments: