Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Still in limbo..


As of this morning still no action.. :) We are still waiting and continuing our days with some what of a normal routine. I am not miserable yet just ready to stop wondering when it is going to happen. I have a docotor's appt. this morning so we will see what he says. They actual day is the 18th- Friday, but Aleeza was 4 days early so we were really hoping for something a few days early.


We have decided to take our house of the market for now until Feb. or March. Brandon and I are very excited about this. The constent not knowing what was going to happend was driving us crazy. Now we can just settle back in. We are going to invest in some fun playground stuff for Aleeza and her new sister, a sandbox and Brandon wants to get her a jeep for the back yard so that will be nice. We also need to get another pool as the weather is getting warm again.
Yesterday we spent fun morning at breakfast and then the park with my good friend Cindy and her kids. I am very sad to say that they will probably be moving soon. Although we don't see each other every day it has been fun to get together especially now that our kids are old enough to play and see them play together.
Brandon joined a indoor soccer team and Aleeza and I were able to go and see him play last night. She was so cute watching her daddy play and yelling "go Daddy". Brandon did score the winning goal for his team last night, even shot it with his left ankle.... because he sprained his right one the week before. Go daddyy!!! Oh yeah, he has also taken up golf. He is playing in a big tournament this Thursday with the Home Builders Association. He has been practicing up on his strokes.. Aleeza likes to hit balls with him too in the backyard which is really cute.
Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Ben and April said...

Ashley,

I glad you found me on Facebook, I have enjoyed reading your blog and catching up with your life. Congratulations on your new little one!! I hope she comes soon. My babies like to stay in for a while, so I know how you feel. I have a blog too, I see your email on facebook,so I will send you an invite. Have a great day!

April