Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 18, 2007

Still waiting....:)

Well, today is the due date so we will see what the Lord has in store. I did go to the doctor on Tuesday. I never really like what I hear. They will no induce me since I have had a c-section, so my options are slim. If the baby has not come by Monday they will be scheduling c-section for next Friday ( a week from today). So between now and then please pray the baby will make her appearance and that I will be able to have a natural birth. This is the heart's desire of Brandon and I. If I go into labor and end up having a c-section that is fine, I just want to know that I tried again. So please pray for us in the next few days. Aleeza is going to spend the weekend with Nana and Papa again so we are hoping for something this weekend. Thank you for your prayers.

No comments: