Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 24, 2008

update number 2

Well, we made it through our first week and that was only by the grace of God. This past week was so overwhelming for me. I wasn't overwhelmed at what needed to be done but at how the Lord worked every little detail out of everything. The Lord was so good to us and I am truly excited at how he is going to work things out for the next two weeks.

I heard from Brandon this past Thursday morning and that was the last time. It was a very short e-mail but I have read it and reread it over and over again and I cherish it like it is a piece of gold. It was all I needed to let me know that he was safe where he needed to be and working hard. We are hoping for another one soon, but communicating back and forth from over there is very difficult.


I hope everyone had a good Easter. We were able to spend Easter lunch with our good friends the Stines. They were so kind to invite the girls and I over and along with my paretns and the Evans. We had a wonderful time. The girls enjoyed exploring all over the house. Here is Livvy with her Uncle Claude.. yes this is all the pictures I have of the girls on Easter.. sad yes.. daddy has the camera and Nana was going to take some but we have to do it next Sunday.. :)

No comments: