Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

An update...


The men are officially in PNG... right now they are 14 hours ahead of us so if you think about it pray for them. Brandon was able to call me last night and we spoke for about 10 minutes. I have been keeping a journal everyday of things that happen around the house, the girls, the buisness and mostly of my special "jewels" that happen while he is gone. That was jewel 14 for me last night. The Lord has been so good to us so far and has granted me a peace that is very special and unique to me right now. I can't explain the way the Lord has just calmed me and worked in my heart. I am very thankful for that.

Melanie who lives in Singapore with her husband Ping was able to send me some pictures of the men. The men were able to stay in their church over night and go sight seeing the next day around Singapore. Thanks again for this!!! Brandon has the camera as you can see it is laying between his feet, (side note...hopefully he didn't lose the camera like he did his cell phone in Hong Kong somewhere, we can only smile and laugh...) but it is amazing how we can use the technology we have now days to our advantage... so this might be the only picture I get of them while they are gone but here they are.. Matt Walker, Brandon and Gary Abbott ( Brandon's dad).
Please do remember Brandon's dad, seems he is might be sick from the short phone call I had with Brandon.

1 comment:

Ben and April said...

I will be praying for you over the next few weeks. I know what is it like to be alone. I am glad the journal is helping! That is a great idea!